CROCHET WRAP BRACELET WITH BUTTON
These are really easy and fun to make for teenagers, you can adjust these according to the thickness of your arm. I got pattern from 1 dogwoof while looking for braclet patterns. Would you like to more bracelet patterns?
After puttering with the pattern a bit, I couldn’t get it completely adjustable for any wrist, so this pattern isn’t an exact pattern; it should be sized to your wrist, at least approximately. Basically, you just chain and chain and create more chains, then turn around and slip stitch your way all the way back to the beginning. Make sure there’s a loop at one end and attach a button on the other. Then you can wrap this simple “rope” around your wrist as many times as you crocheted for and secure with the button.
crochet thread/yarn/hemp/string – I used Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Cotton Metallic Size 10-Gold/Gold (affliate link) and DMC Pearl Cotton Embroidery Thread.
crochet hook appropriate to the medium you are using. For both bracelets, I used a 2.75mm hook, size C2
SIMPLE CROCHET WRAP BRACELET
1. Chain as many chains as needed to wrap around your wrist 3 times. You can always chain more in order to wrap around your wrist as many times as you want.
2. Once you’ve created the wanted length chain, work an extra large chain stitch – this becomes the loop.
3. Chain 1 more beyond the extra large chain stitch. You’ll want to hold on to the large chain stitch while working this last chain stitch.
4. Work a slip stitch into the 2nd chain from hook (the one right after the large stitch).
5. Work a slip stitch into every chain across.
6. Fasten off.
7. Grab both the beginning tail and the ending tail to attach a button.
8. Tie 2 square knots to secure the button. Cut off ends and glue to secure.
To wear: wrap the bracelet around your wrist (or ankle) as many times as allowed and fasten the button with the loop.
Super simple, thin, discreet, and you can make it in as many colors as you like. If done in hemp, this could even be acceptable for the men in your life!